PromoTunisia specializes in cultural and historical discovery of Tunisia, specifically small group itineraries led by Tunisian Historians. Our firm and our team both in Falls Church, VA and in Tunis, Tunisia are well aware of the keys to success for such a trip, and the significance of your journey to you as a traveler and to us who are trying to promote the image of Tunisia with US travelers.
We have a deep appreciation of the need for a well-structured, effectively managed and highly disciplined preparation to your trip. While we recognize that you can receive services from numerous agencies, specialized and generalists, we believe that we are the right choice for this your trip for the following key reasons:
- Our sole destination is Tunisia because that is where we have a competitive advantage and relationships that allow us to provide the utmost, best priced and best quality travel
- We have a fully staffed team in the US and in Tunisia seven days a week so you have guidance and help available before and during your trip
- We differentiate ourselves by providing our travelers the opportunity to learn extensively about our 3,000 years history with the best Tunisia English-speaking specialist historian (see biography)
- We include less common things like attending traditional music concerts, learning how to make a traditional couscous, and small extras (offer tea, jasmine, cocktail in the dunes, free pastries)
- We have a proven ability to work closely and effectively with small groups and individuals. We can provide several references upon request
As the CEO of our organization, I want to assure you of my personal commitment to the success of this journey to Tunisia and that we are prepared to bring an outstanding team in the US and Tunisia to prepare this trip. To underscore that commitment, I invite you to telephone me on my mobile at 404-966-4646 at any time if you have any questions about our response. You may also reach out to me on my office number at 888-701-3202. Thank you for your consideration.